What is GrandPR?
GrandPR is Grand Valley State University's (GVSU) nationally affiliated, student-run public relations firm and is a part of the GVSU chapter of the Public Relations Student Society of America (GV PRSSA). Founded in 2008, GrandPR has become an integral part of the Advertising and Public Relations program at GVSU and GV PRSSA, offering opportunities for students to work hands-on with real clients.
2014-15 Academic Year-In-Review
- 28 student professionals
- 7 client accounts
- National affiliation
- Recognition from PRSSA National in quarterly report, FORUM as Featured Firm
- Adopted official project management software for internal and client work
- Two internal news articles
- External media garnered for clients, including local media and radio interviews
- 3 external events held, reaching over 70 students in the GVSU community covering topics from personal branding to SEO to corporate communications
- #Hugs4Howard initiative